Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Writing and Web Sites

Portfolio: squirls1025 - Writing.Com

This is a great writing web site for anybody who enjoys writing in all fashions and forms.  People will give feedback on anything you write and you can read similar writings from other authors.  Plus, it is free!!!

I have created a web site for people to leave stories and read about my life a little further too.  The site is www.personalcarstories.com

Check out the site and let me know what you think.  No I am not a professional web site designer and I know it shows, so if you have any advice to help make my site better, please feel free to let me know.  I take real advice and apply it for improvements.

I put this on my blog because I am a Professional and Technical Writer.  Well, in training at least!  I encourage anybody who wants to write or enjoys reading unknown authors to help them develop their craft to visit the site.  It is free to join and can be rewarding if you are a writer.  Getting your name out into the writing community is not the easiest thing in the world.  Yes, even with all the technology we have around us, it is still hard to be found.  Sometimes, the plethora of BS posted on the web makes it hard for the others to be found.  Like myself, I struggle using all the different technology to eventually be found out.  I have started a web site, created a blog, belong on all the social media sites, yet the biggest following I have currently is on Pintrest for my posts on placing rosemary on charcoal to season your cooking.  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment